Ancestry.co.uk Costs & Features
Compiled by No1Reviews.com.
14 day trial = free.
1 month = £10.99 per month.
12 months = £95.99.
1 month = £13.99 per month.
12 months = £119.99.
1 month = £19.99 per month.
12 months = £179.99.
DNA tests = from £99.00.
- Features of UK Essentials Membership
- Create, grow and share your family tree online
- Search key record collections - Birth, Marriage and Death Indexes and Census information
- Learn family history hints and tips at the online Ancestry Learning Centre
- Monthly e-Newsletters to keep you up to date with developments at Ancestry.co.uk
- Get help from the world's largest online family history community
- Features of UK Premium Membership includes all of the benefits of Essentials Membership, plus:
- Access to parish records between 1538 and 1980.
- Explore comprehensive military, immigration & Irish records
- Access the largest online collection of British WWI military records, including pension, service and medal records.
- Features of World Membership
includes all of the benefits of Premium Membership, plus:.
- Access to the complete Ancestry library and all new releases.
- Access records from theUSA, Canada, Australia and elsewhere.
- More than 1 billion UK records
- Access further collections, including British Phone Book records, newspaper archives and university alumni registers.
- World's Largest: Ancestry.co.uk is a subsidiary of the largest genealogy website in the world, Ancestry.com. As it shares all of the features of its parent site, it provides access to more database information than any other genealogy search site, including the following:
- Roughly 9 million names are added to the database each week
- Roughly 25,000 family stories are added by members weekly
- Roughly 200,000 photographs are uploaded weekly
- Access to Ancestry.com's 4 billion name records
- World membership which provides acces to a number of international records (including US, Canadian and Australian records).
- Family-tree building: create your unique family tree.
DNA tests: discover your origins.
UK: explore a variety of UK records.
Profiles: more than 4 billion profiles.
World records: gather data on your family from around the globe.
Archives: more than 3 billion records to search.
Forums: collaborate with other members on the site’s message boards and forums.
Expert researchers: get help from professional genealogy researchers.
Extras: including family tree software and apps for your mobile device.
Communicate: talk to other members online.
16th Century: parish records dating back to the 1500's.
New documents: find the latest records added to the site.
News: get the latest updates from Ancestry.co.uk.
Blog: read UK genealogy blog posts.
Help: advice, tips and professional support.
- Training: learn how to improve your research skills.
- Uploading: upload your existing GEDCOM information to Ancestry UK.
- Uploading an existing tree file to Ancestry from a family tree software program that you're already using (like Family Tree Maker, PAF, or Legacy) is easy. Ancestry directly supports the data files from the following software products:
- Family Tree Maker (.ftw)
- Family Tree Maker backup file (.fbk)
- Personal Ancestral File (.paf)
- Family DataBase (.fdb)
- Legacy 3.0 (.leg)
- Zipped gedcom & images (.gedz)
For the most up to date information, please refer to the actual website. Click on the button below to check out Ancestry.co.uk for yourself...
» Click here to visit Ancestry.co.uk
« Back to the rest of our Genealogy Sites Reviews