Ancestry.com.au Costs & Features
Compiled by No1Reviews.com.
14 day trial = free.
1 month = $21.95 (AU) per month.
12 months = $14.95 (AU) per month.
UK heritage plus:
1 month = $24.95 (AU) per month.
12 months = $17.95 (AU) per month.
1 month = $49.95 (AU) per month.
12 months = $24.99 (AU) per month.
DNA tests from $149 (AU).
- Features of UK Heritage Membership
includes the following:
- Create, grow and share your family tree online
- Ability to upload photos, documents and stories to your family tree
- All the tools you need to build and preserve your family tree online
- Connection to the world's largest online family history community
- Receive ancestry hints in your family tree when details are discover details about your ancestors
- Unlimited access to over 850 million names from core Australian, UK and Irish Collections
- Features of UK Heritage Plus Membership
includes the benefits of UK Heritage membership, plus:
- Access to over 400 years of London History from the London Metropolitan Archives
- Access UK parish records from 1538 to 1980.
- Access to crucial UK military records
- Explore New Zealand and Irish records
- Features of World Heritage Membership includes the benefits of UK Heritage Plus membership and:
- Unlimited access to more than 4 billion searchable names from Australia, UK, US, Canada and Europe
- Worldwide emigration records.
- All new worldwide content added to Ancestry.com.au every week.
Family tree: build your family tree.
Connect: get in touch with other members.
Australian: specific documents and history for Australian research.
UK: find UK records.
1500s: records dating back to the 16th century.
Library: explore the site’s full and extensive range of reports.
New releases: find the latest updates.
Worldwide: documents from around the world, including New Zealand and Ireland.
3 billion records: vast archives to explore.
News: read the latest news from the site.
Blog: exclusive posts on genealogy topics.
Support center: get help when you need it.
DNA: find out about your ancestry with DNA tests.
Collaborate: work with others and chat on message boards.
Hire an expert: work with a professional researcher.
Shop: purchase software, mobile apps and more.
- World's largest: Ancestry.com.au is a subsidiary of the largest genealogy website in the world, Ancestry.com. As it shares all of the features of its parent site, it provides access to more database information than any other genealogy search site:
- Roughly 9 million names are added to the database each week
- Roughly 25,000 family stories are added by members weekly
- Roughly 200,000 photographs are uploaded weekly
- Access to Ancestry.com's 4 billion name records
- World membership which provides access to a number of international records (including US, Canadian and Australian records).
- Uploading an existing tree file to Ancestry from a family tree software program that you're already using (like Family Tree Maker, PAF, or Legacy) is easy. Ancestry directly supports the data files from the following software products:
- Family Tree Maker (.ftw)
- Family Tree Maker backup file (.fbk)
- Personal Ancestral File (.paf)
- Family DataBase (.fdb)
- Legacy 3.0 (.leg)
- Zipped gedcom & images (.gedz)
For the most up to date information, please refer to the actual website. Click on the button below to check out Ancestry.com.au for yourself...
» Click here to visit Ancestry.com.au
« Back to the rest of our Genealogy Sites Reviews